IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION
What to Expect
HOL’s family of hands-on lab kits offer the most advanced distant learning science experience in the world. Your science lab kit materials and its digital content delivery platform have been developed to engage your critical thinking skills utilizing an inquired-based lesson planning model that enhances the students understanding of science concepts and methods.
Independent Learners/ Homeschoolers
Contact us for more information or log-in information.
Important Ordering Information
- All kits are put into queue upon receipt of the order.
- If you choose ‘Standard Processing’ your kit will ship within 5 business days from the day after you place your order.
- If you choose ‘Expedited Processing – Second Day’ your kit will ship 2 business days from the day after you place your order.
- If you choose ‘Expedited Processing – Next Day’ your kit will be shipped next day if order is placed by noon EST.
- Expedited shipping, such as “Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3-Day Select,” are available for an additional fee.
- Our shipping options do not include weekends or national holidays.
You will receive an email notification confirmation when your order is received and sent for processing.
We take many steps to ensure your order is accurate and packaged to avoid breakage. However, please open your kit immediately upon receipt, review the content list, and inspect your order. Report any missing or damaged items immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-206-0773, 8:00am to 5:00pm Mountain Time, Monday through Friday.
Click here for shipping information.
Returns & Refunds
Click here for our Return & Refund Policy.
Contact your bookstore or financial aid office to purchase a lab kit using financial aid.
Click here for important safety information.
Click here for our User Agreement.