As a precaution for your health and safety, please review the following information concerning your lab kit and consult your physician with any questions or concerns.
- Specific items may contain latex: balloons, rubber stopper, reflex hammer, and eye dropper
- Certain specimens contain Latex: cat and fetal pig
- Items in our lab kits that are latex-free: gloves, apron, rubber bands and masks
Recommendations on how to handle the latex products if you are allergic:
- Wear all personal protection equipment
- Consult your Specimen Care Guide if your kit includes a dissection specimen
You can purchase latex-free specimens and products from Carolina Biological at http://www.carolina.com.