At Hands-On Labs, we are committed to giving back to our community. We believe that science education should be available to everyone, anytime, anywhere and on any device. Our goal is to make science education accessible to anyone who shares our passion for science! For this reason, HOL has pledged to donate 10 Lab Kits each semester (2 times per year) to eligible students who meet the selection criteria.
Eligible students can apply by filling out the HOL Scholarship, which includes writing a short essay about what science means to you, how science applies to everyday life and why you should be a scholarship recipient.
- Currently enrolled in a course that requires the use of an HOL e-science kit (any discipline).
- Must be pursuing an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree with an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Legal resident of the U.S. (Only students in the contiguous states are eligible.)
- Must submit application and essay before the deadline specified for each semester.
- Demonstrated passion for e-science.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Demonstrated community involvement.
- Biographical essay.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the criteria stated above, by a panel of HOL selected judges. Their decisions are considered final. HOL reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time, at our sole discretion without notice. Scholarship awards will be made in the form of a LabPaq science kit and will be delivered to the students 5 business days after scholarship has been granted.
Applicants should be aware that simply because an applicant may be eligible for an HOL scholarship does not guarantee that such eligible applicant will receive any scholarship. HOL does not discriminate in the selection of scholarship recipients on the basis of race, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or upon any other prohibited basis.
Your application and essay submission grant HOL the right to feature Scholarship recipients on Hands-On Labs’ Website for promotional purposes. If a photo is submitted it will be used along with the featured scholarship grant.