Orders for in-stock items are processed and shipped within 5 business days.
- Orders ship from the Yulee, FL. You can find the UPS Transit time map here.
- Hands-On Labs is a production facility that does not offer a storefront or local pick up of orders.
- All orders ship from the Yulee, FL via UPS.
- For ‘UPS Ground’ you can find the UPS Transit time map here.
- The selected shipping method applies to the date the item is shipped from our warehouse AFTER processing.
- Orders placed with an incorrect shipping address may be subject to delays and additional charges.
- Shipping options do not include weekends or national holidays.
- Expedited Shipping, such as “Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3-Day Select,” are available for an additional fee. (Note: All orders may take up to 5 business days to process. The selected shipping method applies to the date the item is shipped from our warehouse AFTER processing.)
- Our shipping options do not include weekends or national holidays.
UPS Transit Times
- UPS transit time begins the weekday after shipping (weekends excluded.) EXAMPLE: 2nd Day Air order that ships on Tuesday would arrive on Thursday.
- Orders placed with an incorrect shipping address may be subject to delays and additional charges for UPS correction.
- You will receive an email with tracking information after your order ships.
Sales Tax Terms
Hands-On Labs will include in its charges to the customer the applicable sales/use tax or similar excise tax for the location where the product is shipped based on the ship-to address provided by the customer to Hands-On Labs.
There is a $35 flat rate shipping fee for shipping to an APO/FPO/DPO address.
Products consist of various science education materials and are shipped via UPS from Denver, Colorado, USA. Orders shipped to countries outside of the USA may be subject to Customs regulations and requirements of the receiving country. Such requirements may include:
- Completion of Customs documentation
- Obtaining an import license
- Payment of import duty fees
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact the Customs Office of the destination country for their order and to ensure that all regulations and requirements are met prior to placing an order. Hands-On Labs (HOL) will happily provide a copy of related Contents Lists and other required information prior to a purchaser’s placement of an order for international shipment. Please e-mail email@example.com or call customer service at 1-866-206-0773 for this information.
Additional charges for import duty may be charged by the destination country’s Customs office and must be paid to that office by the recipient. HOL has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Due to frequent changes in various countries’ import regulations, HOL cannot warranty that its products fully meet the Customs laws of a destination country; it is the purchaser’s responsibility to do so in advance of placing an order. HOL only warrants that packaging complies with international shipping regulations, and that appropriate export documentation will accompany shipments sent abroad.
It is usually a fairly simple process to import, but appropriate procedures must be followed. When Customs clearance procedures are required, they must be completed prior to placing an international order to avoid loss to the purchaser. Failure to do so may cause delays in the receipt of an order and may even cause the shipment to be returned, confiscated, or destroyed by the receiving country’s Customs Department. The purchaser is responsible for all costs associated with the importation and for any loss, return shipping costs, and/or restocking fees associated with a failure to comply with the Customs Import regulations of the country to which the purchaser directs HOL to ship.